Steel Wheel Rim Manufacturing Equipment(Offering complete production line and single machine for producing steel wheel rims)
- Coiler Machine for Wheel Rim
The discharge end can be designed with an automatic discharging platform that is conducive to the automatic transportation of the work piece.
The wheel rim coiler machine features an integrated design, that melds deburring, stamping and coiling into one machine, saving labor and floor space.
- Flash Butt Welding MachineIt is used for welding the steel wheel rim after the welding joint has been flattened. The work piece clamping, welding and weld slag removing are all driven by the hydraulic system.
- Trimmer, Planisher, End Cutting MachineThe wheel manufacturing equipment comes with a single piece design and shares one hydraulic system, which reduces the number of needed operators and saves floor space.
The automatic feeding and discharging mechanism has a 3 process, and 4 location design
- Horizontal Flaring MachineThe horizontal horizontal flaring machine is an important piece of rim equipment in wheel rim production lines. It is designed to flare rims after the welding and re-rounding processes. The machine can flare both edges on the rim into a horn mouth, making it convenient for the following roll forming process.
- Roll Forming Machine
Roll forming machine is also known as a wheel rim forming machine, and is used for symmetrical or asymmetrical roll forming of steel wheel rims. The roll forming equipment consists of the main machine, hydraulic transmission system, pneumatic system, PC control system and lubrication system.
- Horizontal Expanding Machine
It is an important piece of wheel rim machinery for expanding and sizing the rim after the roll forming process. The molds on the expanding equipment are specially designed for easy disassembly. When changing the molds, they can be lifted out integrally, which saves time.
- Valve Hole Punching PressLittleDuck Precision Machinery Company supplies valve hole punching presses for pressing and punching valve holes on the tubeless wheel rims. This hole punching machine uses a dual power hydraulic system and is comprised of the main machine, the drive mechanism, and the electrical control cabinet.