During the wheel rim manufacturing process, formed and sized rims still need a valve hole punched in them using a machine press. LittleDuck Precision Machinery Company supplies valve hole punching presses for pressing and punching valve holes on the tubeless wheel rims. This hole punching machine uses a dual power hydraulic system and is comprised of the main machine, the drive mechanism, and the electrical control cabinet.
1. The punch press has an independent hydraulic transmission unit and electrical control cabinet.
2. The hydraulic punch press uses a PLC control system, and has three operating modes: adjustable, manual, and semi-automatic.
3. This machine features over-stroke and over-pressure protection, as well as emergency stop and filter block warning functions.
4. The working pressure, speed, and stroke of this valve hole punch can be adjusted according to processing needs.
5. This process can realize the automatic transmission operation of work pieces.
|2||Nominal force for plane pressing (main sliding block)||400KN||800KN|
|3||Max. stroke of sliding block||300mm||400mm|
|4||Nominal force for hole punching||250KN||320KN|
|5||Max. stroke of punching cylinder||25mm||25mm|
|6||Max. distance between lower surface and work table||670mm||670mm|
|7||Slide block size||200×200mm||300×200mm|
|10||Height between workbench and ground||750mm||750mm|